- The most powerful and efficient protein skimmer on earth.
- True Power Skimming: Processes 200% - 300% more water/waste per hour than all needle wheel protein skimmers of comparable size.
- Full body reaction chamber: The extra-large reaction chamber greatly increases dwell time. This results in optimum nutrient removal.
- Bashsea's patent-pending injection and mixing system offer distinct advantages and abilities:
- Provides the ability to inject ozone
- Forces air and water through a pre-determined path
- Delivers 100% air and water mixing efficiency
- Bashsea's laser-cut bubble plate is engineered to minimize turbulence. Reduced turbulence increases efficiency during dwell time.
- Easy Maintenance Collection Cup
- Simple removal: Quick 1/4 turn keyhole cup removal & 100% airtight true O-ring seal
- Connect Waste Collector: John Guest stem fitting for a simple attachment to our Waste Collector
- Complete Water Control: The included gate valve allows for complete, precise, and stable water level control.
- In Use Advantages
- Will never overflow
- No adjustments necessary after the initial setup
- No reliance on a constant sump water height
- Additional Features
- Can be used internally or externally
- True O-Ring Seals
- Precision CNC key hole flanges
- For saltwater environments only
- Commercial-grade durability & craftsmanship
- Superior quality build materials
|Parent Product||Twisted Skimmer|
|Available Styles||Blu, Red, White,|
14.25" x 9" x 30"
( 36.2cm x 22.86cm x 76.2cm )
( 9.53 kg )
|Base Dimensions (L x W)||
9" x 14.25"
( 22.86cm x 36.2cm )
( 20.32cm )
|Water Input Diameter||
( 3.81cm )
|Clean Water Return Diameter||
( 2.54cm )
|Collection Cup Drain Diameter||
( 0.95cm )
Recommended Aquarium Setup
NOTE: Bio load can affect recommendations
|Flow Rate Min||
1800 gal / hr
( 6813.74 L / hr )
|Flow Rate Max||
2600 gal / hr
( 9842.07 L / hr )
|Aquarium Min Volume||
( 1324.89 L )
|Aquarium Max Volume||
( 1892.71 L )
|Water Pump||Sicce 9.0 ( or equivalent )|